Announcing the NEW XsunX CIGSolar™ Thermal Sources!
XsunX CIGSolar Effusion Sources for Copper, Indium, and Gallium
Production-scale thermal deposition sources for CIGS solar cells
XsunX has designed material-specific thermal deposition sources for use exclusively in our high-volume, low cost CIGSolar™ cell manufacturing line insuring the highest quality film properties and uniformity.
Features of the CIGSolar™ thermal effusion sources for Copper, Indium, and Gallium that are a significant improvement over other traditional and more expensive designs include:
- Unique patent pending heater features a single power source design leading to significantly lower equipment, energy use, and operating costs
- Streamlined, innovative filament heating and insulation design eliminates water-cooling requirements
- Crucible design provides for consistent flux uniformity over the entire operation cycle
- Production scale capacity, ease-of-maintenance, and inexpensive total-cost-of-ownership
- Integrated adjustment mechanism accommodates different substrate sizes and film requirements
XsunX’s patent pending CIGSolar™ thermal effusions sources are available exclusively on XsunX’s CIGSolar™ cell manufacturing lines.