Green Collar Careers at XsunX
|Position Title:||Operations & HR Administrative Assistant|
|Position Reports to:||Director of Human Resources|
|Revision Date:||September 2008|
XsunX is a leader in the innovation, development, and manufacturing of thin film photovoltaic (PV) modules used for large scale, grid-tied applications. We are currently establishing our first full scale manufacturing plant requiring all the necessary equipment, processes, and personnel for high rate manufacturing of large-area power modules. We encourage a work environment based on ethics, new ideas, and team work within multiple functional disciplines: a Center of Excellence. We are seeking new motivated individuals to create the basis of the core team to deliver our ideas, technology, and solar products for life on earth.
Responsible for administratively supporting the Operations, Human Resources and Procurement functions which will require communicating professionally with people internally and externally to XsunX.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Track applicant flow and prepare applicant communications such as offer and turndown letters.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, travel arrangements and other company activities.
- Performs difficult, complex, technical, and/or specialized office support work, which requires the exercise of independent judgment and the application of technical skills.
- Coordination of benefits enrollment documentation for new hires and at open enrollment.
- Provide support by compiling and analyzing data for reports and presentations
- Maintain employee files and other record keeping functions
- Process vendor and supplier invoices
- Assist employees and visitors with questions and concerns
- Coordinate purchasing activities with Manufacturing and Engineering to maintain inventory at planned levels
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks and to respond to simultaneous requests from several directions.
- Previous experience supporting a Human Resources Department, providing support for staffing, pre-employment activities such as background checks, Career Fairs and benefits administration
- Must have strong oral/written communication skills & clerical abilities along with advanced skills in various computer applications specifically, Word, Excel, Power Point and familiarity with databases or HRIS systems will be a plus.
- Must have a superior organizational and customer service skills, be a self-starter, assertive, and able to deal with a variety of people.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and a competitive salary. If your experience and skills meet or exceed our requirements, please e-mail your resume in Word format to .
XsunX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.