Solar Project Developers and Systems Integrators
If you are an installer or integrator of solar looking to expand your product offerings, a utility working to meet renewable energy portfolio standards, or a government agency planning solar electric infrastructure XsunX has established a technology application program to assist your organization in achieving its goals. We can work with your organization to understand your needs and develop a program and timeline under which we can provide you with access to our products through our future manufacturing network.
If you are interested in working with XsunX to validate the suitability of our technologies for your projects and products, or looking to source multi-megawatt supplies for future projects please contact .
Markets and Application Opportunities For Your Organization
XsunX is developing a breakthrough manufacturing process to produce high efficiency low cost thin film solar products that will drive the cost of solar energy production to unprecedented new lows. High efficiency flexible CIGS solar cells provide an immense opportunity for use by your organization in multiple market segments including:
- Replacing Existing Silicon Wafers: A virtual drop in replacement for the costly and unpredictable silicon wafer costs. This is a vast market opportunity to replace aging technology.
- Utility Scale Solar Fields: Due to the modular building block aspect of using wafers solar module size and power output can be tailored to deliver the needs of any size solar farm or application. The constraints of monolithic thin film technology no longer limit panel size.
- BIPV Products: High performance thin film flexible CIGS wafers can be designed into an array of building products including roofing materials, building facades, and glass.
- Residential and Commercial Rooftop Markets: Unlike lower performance thin film solutions, high performance CIGS modules deliver the energy density necessary to make residential applications economical.
- Consumer Products: A growing array of consumer products from hand held devices to vehicles and gadgets of all types have begun to integrate solar. Thin film CIGS wafers can be sized to meet the needs of these rapidly growing market segments.