Solar Installers Orange County
Contact the leading solar installers in Orange County to get you set up with solar power. XsunX can build a custom solar power system to meet your residential or commercial needs, so you can start saving on your energy bills.
Going solar is one of the best investments you can make if you want to start seeing a return on your investment right away. With low-interest payments and zero to little down purchase options, you can eliminate the up-front costs of setting up a solar power system, and see your investment dollars begin to work right away. Investors know that there’s nothing more satisfying than seeing your money work for you, and with XsunX, you will.
No other solar installers in Orange County offers what XsunX does. Their free solar analysis will be able to provide you with a professional review of your current power usage and needs. They’ll outline the best cost-saving technologies and options available to you, answer all of your questions and provide you with a detailed investment analysis. They can even give you some references to further your peace of mind.
Once you’ve made the decision to go solar, they’ll create a custom design that is specific to your needs, whether residential or commercial. You’ll have the opportunity to approve their review. Next, the professional solar installers will handle all of the Orange County permits, inspections and utility paperwork so that you won’t have to. During the project, a full-time on-site supervisor will ensure the best workmanship possible.
XsunX wants to make sure their clients are fully aware of the solar incentives that are available to them. Both homeowners and business owners are able to take advantage of solar incentives in the following ways:
– ITC for Solar. The federal government offers an Investment Tax Credit for homeowners and businesses to deduct 30 percent of their solar costs from their taxes, less any cash rebates.
– State Credit. Many states now offer an additional tax credit for residents and businesses that install solar power. The amount that you are able to deduct from your state tax bill varies from state to state.
– Cash Rebate. Many state, municipality, utility companies and organizations that wish to promote solar energy offer case rebates as an incentive for going solar. With a rebate, you can often further reduce your solar set-up costs by 10 – 20%.
– SREGs. If you live in a state that requires its utilities to generate a portion of their electricity from solar power, you may be eligible for an SREG or Solar Renewable Energy Certificate, for the amount of electricity produced by your solar panel system. In these states, utilities will buy your solar power.
– PBI. Performance Based Incentives pay solar energy system owners per Kilowatt hour for energy produced. A PBI is similar to an SREG, but may come with more restrictions.
Your solar installers in Orange County can let you know what types of incentives your local or state agencies provides so you can factor those figures in to the cost of going solar. Be sure to call XsunX at 888-797-4527 if you have any questions or want to set up an appointment to discuss going solar. They’ll be glad to help you.
XsunX Commercial & Residential Solar Solutions
65 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
View Larger Map