SALES ENGINEER, COMMERCIAL POWER SYSTEMS
Positions available targeting: Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties
Posted: May, 2014
XsunX, Inc. is looking for sales engineers for commercial scale solar energy systems. You will conduct site surveys and provide system design, cost estimates, and support services to the sales team. You will be responsible for developing and/or managing technical project proposal requirements, and performing technical diligence for new commercial solar energy opportunities in the Southern California region. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for identifying the most appropriate technical and material solutions to optimize the clients’ solution.
- Manage project notes and specifications provided by sales team or in response to RFP’s
- Perform site surveys, identify possible designs and solutions, and communicate the economic influence of system design variables to the sales team
- Design of PV systems to creatively maximize site conditions
- Prepare and provide the sales team with deliverables such as equipment specifications, concept design drawings, site evaluations, interconnection and single line diagrams, project cost estimates, and other supporting documentation.
- Respond to customer and sales team questions and inquiries during and after project estimate process.
- Oversee work handoff between system sales, final designs and permitting, and construction.
- Staying current with grants, incentives, tax credits, sales tax exemption options, etc. and understanding how each affects job budgets.
- Planning and organizing your schedule around changing priorities
- PV system engineering/consulting experience, BS Engineering preferred.
- Technical PV solutions support experience is required.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Excellent writing skills, both creative and technical.
- Knowledge of financing is a plus.
- Ability to work in and support team structures.
- Previous outside sales support and client management experience preferred
Benefits & Compensation Plan:
We believe you should be rewarded for helping the sales team to produce results, so we offer a base salary commensurate with your experience and couple it with a performance compensation plan allowing you to earn commissions on each project you help to successfully earn for XsunX.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Stock Option Plan
- Health coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation time
XsunX is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Send resume and cover letter to: Career@XsunX.com